Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Jessica L. Bridge

Jessica is a lovely lady and our very own super spectacular quilting instructor. She's been working on some adorable quilts lately!

Jessica L. Bridge

1) Tell us a little about yourself.
I love color and textiles. I do color consultations for interiors. I love to sew--mainly quilting--but I also love embroidery and Japanese crafts.


2) Tell us about the quilts you've been working on.
These quilts were made for my friend Holly's baby, "Biscuit". He isn't born yet so they call him Biscuit. I used the templates from Quilts, Baby! by a collaboration of designers, but then modified the patterns to make a crib quilt. The "crazy" pattern quilt will be a "step 2" quilting class and project.

3) How did you learn to quilt?
The ladies in my family are quilters and stitchers. Also, my good friend Colleen Cliffard-Henden. She is a star to me!

4) What is your favorite animal?
Elephants! Please google Saba Douglas-Hamilton. She is an amazing person that lives in Africa saving the elephants.

Thanks Jessica! Happy quilting!

No comments: