Thursday, April 01, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Milton

Milton is officially the first knit-along-er to finish his Daybreak! He came by the shop to show off his beautiful scarf (which we were all totally in awe of) and claim his prize. Can you believe he has been knitting for less than six months? Aaaamazing.

If you want to get in on the knit-along fun check out the details. You've got til May 1st!

Milton


Tell us about what kinds of crafts you do.
Painting, sculpting, knitting, crocheting, and fighting crime.
Crafting helps pass the time and makes me feel creative all the time.


How did you make your awesome scarf?
I knitted the Daybreak pattern by Stephen West for the knit-along. I used Malabrigo sock yarn. It's very soft and I love the colors. It reminds me of a solar eclipse or perhaps a black hole sun. I'm making matching gloves!


How did you learn to knit?
I learned right here at Fancy Tiger. I took a Knitting 101 class this winter.

What is your favorite animal?
Sloth.

Thanks Milton! Happy knitting and crime fighting!

2 comments:

Fatally Cute said...

Oh so pretty!

westknits said...

Only 6 months? I'm impressed to say the least. I was still making acrylic garter stitch scarves at 6 months.