Friday, October 12, 2012

Better Know A Crafter: Bob Morgan

Bob is one of the crafty regulars at ManMade. He made this haori style jacket for a friend, using a variety of Malabrigo Silky Merino colors. It was a perfect choice! He even adorned it with one of our "This Took Forever" tags.

 Bob Morgan


Tell us about yourself. What makes you want to craft?
I am a gardener and a teacher. Crafts are a creative use of time. I am a knitter.



What kinds of things do you enjoy knitting?
Over the last 35 years of knitting I've knitted sweaters, vests, coats, gloves, mittens, hats, scarves and recently--lace. Most things I give away.

How did you learn to knit?
I learned to knit from my mother, but I learned to enjoy knitting from Sidna Farley. She was great--knowledgeable and funny.

What is your favorite animal?
My dog.

Thanks Bob! Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Pink said...

That's a great coat, at first I thought it was woven! I bet it took forever...