Friday, May 10, 2013

Laurelhurst Sock Knit Along was Socktastic!

-jaime

We recently finished our Laurelhurst Sock Knit Along! The Laurelhurst is a pattern by Star Athena and it is awesome. It includes lace and stripes so it was exciting and interesting to knit. We had 8 participants finish their socks. I have a confession. I have never knit socks before. This was my first pair. I love them. I may not be a sock addict, but I know this isn't going to be my only pair of socks. Here are all the socks you can expect to see hittin' the streets of Denver!



Alsn: Cascade Heritage Sock in Como Blue and Grey


Amber: Sweet Georgia BFL Sock in Grape Jelly and Espresso


Caitlin: Madelinetosh Sock in Kale and Antler


Jaime: Madelinetosh Sock in Grapefruit and Silver Fox


Pam: Cascade Heritage Sock in Mustard and Italian Plum


Pink: Malabrigo Lace in Carrot and Amoroso


Shannon: Cascade Heritage Sock in Como Blue and Raspberry


Sunne: Madelinetosh Sock in Edison Bulb and Antler

Nice work everyone! We love to see everyone's finished socks and awesome color combinations!

No comments: