Friday, July 12, 2013

Fancy Tiger Crafts 7 Year Anniversary Tomorrow!

We are thrilled to be celebrating our seventh anniversary! Please join us in celebrating tomorrow:

Saturday, July 13th
10am-7pm

Thanks for all the support over the years, dear customers and friends! Our anniversary is a day on which we like to share the love by making a little something special for you. This year we have:

  • Free mystery gift bag to the first 100 folks through the door! Thanks to our vendors!
  • Free Crafty Tips and Trick Illustrated Tote with $20 purchase!
  • Free Stickers for All!
  • A new limited edition Fancy Tiger T-Shirt design ($20)
Hand illustrated totes with crafty tips for knitting, crochet, embroidery, sewing & quilting!

Crafty to the max new Fancy Tiger Crafts t-shirt!

New sticker design! Show your fancy pride!

Gift madness! Giveaways for the first 100 folks to arrive!
We can't wait to see you all!
xoxo
Amber, Jaime and the Fancy Tiger folks

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, boo! I know I've made at least 3 anniversary parties over the years (two t-shirts and a fat quarter to prove it). Will you be selling the totes or t-shirts after tomorrow? I'd still love to road trip down when I have a chance.

Fancy Tiger Crafts said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for supporting us over the years! We will have any bags and totes that are left over available for purchase after Saturday.

Wens said...

Congratulations!! I WISH I could make it, but I'm miles away. Have an awesome day :)